Installing new assets or performing work on existing infrastructure below the water surface can be a challenge, despite modern advancements in survey and ROV technology. Subsurface current, vessel motions and poor visibility create an environment which requires knowledge and experience to convert procedures taking place on the surface into actions at depth in the water.
Cecon Contracting has successfully delivered a multitude of subsea projects in the North Sea, Indian Ocean and offshore West Africa.
Our experience includes:
- Rigid pipeline installation on S lay
- Flexible and umbilical installation
- Power cable transport and installation
- Fibre optic cable transport and installation
- Subsea structures transport and installation
- ROV intervention
- Piling activities